i have a toyota wish 2003 version with a broken windscreen.What are the actual dimentions or measurements i can use to look for the windcreen.I have strugled to find the right size?

Asked by Nov 03, 2014 at 01:08 AM about the 2003 Toyota Wish

My car was involved in the road accident,and only the screen got damaged completely.I want to replace it but most auto shops don't have and the want to physically see the car which is difficult to drive due to traffic regulation.So if i can get the dimensions straight,the size and measurements i will use that information to look for the actual size.

148,615

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/china-auto-glass_848612343.html .. If you look at that page, it's a wholesaler, you must buy 25 of them, and not legal in US anyway (If that's where you are), not laminated--- BUT it does show specs, size