I am looking to sell my Capri 5.0HO how much is it worth?

Asked by Mar 16, 2011 at 03:26 PM about the 1984 Mercury Capri

I know this is a rare, it is in good condition and has all original paint, motor and transmission.  I need money and need to sell.  Please let me know of where would be good to post for sale.

is it a stick shift.. or automatic? t tops? AC? email: badgums@aol.com

T tops, 5 speed stick shift, AC, but AC needs to be charged. It is all original, black paint with silver and orange stripe on the bottom, could use paint since it has never been redone, has some problems with paint fade on the hood.

email me.. badgums@aol.com. id love some pics.. whaere are you located? is the lower air dam, front end fascia, etc ok? I thanks

I will take some pics tonight. I am in Colorado, where are you? The entire body is intact, that front panel is not cracked at all. I do know what you are asking and I have seen them wrecked, this one is in great condition, has been in my family since 1984. I will post pics by tomorrow. Thanks

I am by Baltimore, MD... but don't mind paying for.. transporting a nice capri t top!