Just replaced tranny in 1971 dodge pickup camper special, started up & running & it died. Now it turns over but won't start. Replace coil, wires, plug, distributor cap & rotor plug still nothing. ???

10

Asked by Sep 08, 2014 at 11:52 PM about the 1971 Dodge D-Series

318 engine

58,375

Try checking the magnetic pick up in the distributor,here,s a pic ,click to up size it.

58,375

Its, the thing with the wire.

31,245

Have you checked the fuel supply?

10

Thanks I'll check the magnetic pickup this evening. And yes there is fuel getting to it.

10

It's gotta be electrical or power issue somewhere, upon check for to plug wire getting a spark but it's yellow. Was also told to check control module if coil was acting up. I think I've located it on firewall behind coil. We'll see

Where can I get carburetor specs for my 71 3/4 T Camper Special? She's been sitting in storage, fires up like new, but the carburetor needs adjusting and I don't have a repair manual.