sandman panelvan

Asked by Nov 09, 2008 at 06:14 PM about the 1978 Holden Sandman

gday my name is graham i have a sandman van and ute 1976. i regrettably have to sell them but i have no idea what
they would be worth,the van has original engine and both are in fair to good condition very little rust in either.any
information on pricing would be appreciated. thanks graham

hey mate i am a very keen sandman fan if you are still selling the van i would be keen to check it out and make an offer or share what i have learnt with you building my 76 hx, absinthe yellow van! give me a call on 0488460378

15

Hi Graham, How did you go with your sale? Did the go or are you still trying to move them? I'd be interested in teh Sandman id's for my register at www.mysandman.com.au