Hello..i am going to purchase one used 1997 mitsubishi pajero but the problem is i dont have any expert advice. No service history is available. Please tell me what all things to check before buying?

10

Asked by May 14, 2014 at 11:58 PM about the 1997 Mitsubishi Pajero

I drove the car and  it seems that it is
moving little left...guess alignment
issue is there...is it a major problem...

209,805

Could be as minor as an alignment or a suspension issue costing hundreds. Have a local mechanic check it out for you before you buy it. A small price to pay for piece of mind. The seller or dealer should let you do it, if they don't then walk.

965

Frame damage also comes to mind. Do have it checked out.

10

Ok will try to look into that...there is one more thing about ac...when i switched on the automatic ac...out of four vents at front two are giving hot air and two are giving cold...is it normal

965

No, I wouldn't say it is. If it's set to cold, all vents should blow cold unless you have dual climate control. In that case it's possible to have a 15 to 20 degree variance on either side depending on how tbd controls are set. As I don't think yours has that feature, take a look at the goes coming into the vents and see if they are connected or compromised in some way. Let me know if this helps. Regards, John

10

Thax...john l...will check it and let you know...

10

can you give answer for my this query like...what are the important parameters to check before buying a used 1997 mitsubishi pajero exceed, japanese model.....without any service history....the car runs fine without any noise inside...but i doubt it because it is driven almost 2 lakh km.....please help me out...