why my 1996 mitsubishi pajero l200 won t start when hot

20

Asked by Dec 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM about the 1996 Mitsubishi Pajero

cold start is good but if I drive a round and it get hot and I cut it off and try to start back up it wont I got to wait and till it cool down . can you help me please and thanks

68,255

First thing i need to know ,is when you cut the car off,when hot,doe,s starter turn over,and not crank,or it doe,s not turn over?

20

it turn over but don't start and it make it sound like the batty is dieing but when it cool down it start right up like boom

68,255

Sound,s like the starter may be bad,first check the battery to make sure it is good,then check the starter.

20

thanks T_S_T will check the starter but the battery is new but do it take more to start cold than hot and why I ask that is because when its cold I look at the key and it start right up you know what I mean but boy when its hot it kills me

68,255

When starter get,s hot,it wont, turn over good,