1993 Pajero Super Select shifting pattern

25

Asked by Jun 17, 2008 at 07:54 PM about the 1993 Mitsubishi Pajero

On the Pajero 1993 Super Select that I have.... the main gear shift has the normal 5 speeds manual transmission and on the lever is also marked 'SSL' and is pictured going left from neutral and then up for that speed.  I have tried to shift there while at an idle but it doesn't seem to go that way and I don't want to force it.  The question I have is:
Is there a SSL gear for the 1993 Super Select drive train?

you may need to push down on the shifter to go into this gearor go farther left then up.play with it ,you will figure it out.

135

Dump your Pajero. it was a junker from the start, so just get rid of it. Your transmisson is likely failing, so get rid of it. The SSL Gear is a gear for AWD Driving. but still get rid of the Pajero, buy a Hyundai.

5

thanxx n nw i hve sold it!!!