Z-Tune

45

Asked by Dec 07, 2008 at 08:24 PM about the 2002 Nissan Skyline

What happened to the Nissan Skyline R34 Nismo Z-Tunes? I know their are only 20 in the world but I hear nothing from owners about them. No new videos, posts, picture, etc. They seem to have dropped off the Earth.

2,985

probably because the people that bought them were performance shops and older people that dont like driving their cars hard

45

Interesting that may be possible,but this is just ridiculous. I mean I've seen way more info on cars that are much rarer. I know somebody else has info on them. The best review of this car was a video from France and of course it was in French and I didn't understand a damn word, but it was very thorough. I just want something very informative and not the obvious with translations or something speaking their thoughts of it, be it a letter, video, hand signals, etc.lol.

2,985

lol i watched a video that had a mini featurette if thats what you want to call it when it first came out and they said that they were all spoken for before they had even released any cause there was only 20 made . I dont remember where though i bet you can find at least one video about them?

2,985

they have a whole bunch of videos on youtube

45

I've seen them all. I'm a big fan of Best Motoring but the video's that they had on the Z-Tune weren't even as thorough (And these guys built it). I wonder if I can find that video again about the Z-Tune from France. I'll send it to you. Their was a guy in a forum who was living in Canada and some European country and he busted his ass and got one and he was telling us his experience and it was really cool to here about photos,pickup and drop offs and etc..Then he dropped off the site or I lost it.

45

Here it is bro found it. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jfhy_nissan-skyline-gtr-34-ztune_auto