I have replaced the brake booster, master cylinder, and most of the brake lines. I have bled the master cylinder and all four wheels numberous time. I get good brake pedal when the engine is off but when I start the engine the brakes get extrememly soft. The brakes work but not until the pedal gets all the way to the floor. The back brake cylinders have been replace and the front calipers and pads. The back pads are over half way and still good.

35

Asked by Jun 13, 2012 at 02:30 PM about the 1977 Toyota FJ40

15

there must be a leak in one of your brake lines.