My nissan sunny 2009 looses speed while normal runs

Asked by Dec 29, 2014 at 06:12 AM about the 2007 Nissan Sunny

Dear Friends,
It has been observed that during running condition suddenly my car losses speed but not OFF. And after put the car in parking "P" mode or make OFF and start, it runs in normal way. I have changed the pedal sensor, silensor also repaired but still the same problem. Kindly somebody suggest and help me to resolve the fault.
Thanks,
Mohammed Shafi

30

Mon véhicule ne salum pas soffe ci je change le capteur d'arbracam pourqois ?

30

while I'm driving normally just out of no where you feel the car lose it's power but it doesn't turn off, until you slow down to make a turn and press gas again, it loses its power of even something shuts off completely. But it does starts back up one crank on shot no problems. and nothing reading on the dash. but the gas is being burn fast and its really strong to nose when driving. thinking it may be fuel pump or injectors . i dont know any idea...

How did you solve? same problem for me