NISSAN SUNNY 2002 unexpectedly shut

Asked by Jun 02, 2011 at 03:47 AM about the 2002 Nissan Sunny

My Nissan Sunny 2002 unexpectedly off while i m driving when i try to start no any
noise. Break and steering also become hard to press like rock. pls give an advice
Model: nissan sunny 2002{manual}

70

I have been having this same problem. It's very scary. As I research on the internet, I am finding MANY of these same complaints. My car is in the shop right now (today) getting the crankshaft sensor replaced and a new battery. About 2 weeks ago, I had the camshaft sensor replaced (was told that would solve the problem.) I am praying that today's repairs make a difference. My car will cut off completely at stop signs and stop lights and often will just cut off while I'm driving and I lose control of the steering. I have almost gotten hit by other cars. I throw it into neutral quickly and start it while it's still moving. Ridiculous. Nissan really needs to make this right.