Missing and sometimes shutting down the car while running

Asked by Nov 28, 2010 at 01:29 PM about the 2002 Nissan Sunny

while running my car's engine is missing. sometimes shutting down the car and rpm meter needle also effecting the missing. I have change the crank sensor and fuel pump but still.. ?

540

I have an 2003 Nissan Sunny and the car has been shutting down while driving, the mechanic changed the gas filter, crank and cam sensors and the problem persist. What was the solution to ur problem?

140

i have the same experience before and it was about one and half year ago and it was due to the cable contact issue found near to the cam sensor. i would suggest you ask your mechanic to check all the cabling attached to the sensor. Hope it helps..

210

I'm currently having same problem in my car. Changed Cam sensor & checked wire connection, but problem still exist. Some one please help.

190

sunny shutdown sudanly

190

sunny shutdown sudanly have to chaing fuel filter sub assembly chaing butnot it clear complint what about me plese halp me s....

20

Hello

210

My problem was sorted. There are two Cam sensors in Nissan N 16 sunny(Top of the engine and Bottom of the engine) and one of them was malfunctioning. So I replaced it.

130

hi i have nissan sunny 2003 i have the same problem suddenly shut down and rpm fluctuating. if any body have any experience.plz tell me

70

I have Nissan Sunny 2010 car has been shutting down and feeling missing during running time. Please help me. what i want to do?

50

I have Nissan Sunny 2009 car has been shutting down and feeling missing during running time. Please help me. what i want to do? I change fuel pump

130

hi everybody plz check hose pipe connecting between air filter to throttle body may be it has hole...i have the same problem before but alhumduillah no more now