i have a 1968 javelin that was left to me and i might want to sell it. i need to know the value. can any one help me my email is kcribbs11@gmail.com

Asked by Jun 27, 2012 at 02:09 AM about the 1968 AMC Javelin

210,235

Depending on condition, from rough $1K to Showroom condition = $15K, look at this site and other online car sites to get a feel on what your might sell for.

135

To get a better idea take a look at the NADA classic car values. The questions should lead you on the right track based on the options it has http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars

40

"values" published online or in magazines are all out of date the next day. They're based on what others have sold/bough "similar" vehicles at. Your car is one-of-a-kind. what's it's strong points, weak points, potential and needs? Then look at how you want to sell it, where, and if you're looking to just unloaded it (doesn't mean much to you and just want the money) or you want to realize the most money for your inheritance. ! to 15K could be a typical range but a little elbow grease or professional grooming and the car could demand much more.