adjusting the fuel mixture on a weber down draft carb?

Asked by Sep 10, 2013 at 02:38 PM about the 1977 Triumph Spitfire

I had the engine rebuilt a few hundred miles ago and need to research how to re-adjust the fuel mixture after the break in period is done.  is there any good how to viedos or web site out there that can help me with this process?

http://www.triumphexperience.com/phorum/read.php?8,9610,page=1 Check out this: http://www.sterlingbritishmotoringsociety.org/files/zenith%20stromberg%20tech%20tips.pdf you gotta have Adobe Reader or the like to open the pdf file

HERE is a good site: http://www.triumphspitfire.com/carbchoices.html

85

Try Pierce Manifolds website. There are pages of Weber info there. www.piercemanifolds.c om I run two downdraft dcnvh webers that I bought from Pierce as well as an Offenhauser 5164 dual plane manifold. I can call Pierce anytime that I need tech help. They're great people.