Driving a 2004 barina 4000kms

Asked by Oct 16, 2008 at 03:07 AM about the 2005 Holden Barina

I have to transport my 2005 barina 4000kms and am considering driving it. Would this be a bad idea?

295

Sounds like a great idea if you want to go for a road trip! I wouldn't worry about the extra 4000km showing up on your odometer if that's what you were concerned about. If you trust a transport company with your car and can get it shipped there for you then get a quote and see if it will be cheaper than driving it yourself. If you want to end up in the same location as your car at the end then I would just drive it.

25

does sound like a good road trip...make sure you service the car before you go and make sure you have a CD player with endless supply of CDs

250

and cruise control