I'm looking for a master window switch on the console for a 1966 galaxie 500 convertible ,Does anyone knows where I can get one

Asked by Mar 22, 2019 at 11:18 PM about the 1966 Ford Galaxie

Question type: General

2 Answers


Have you tried vintage Ford parts web sites? If you have it and it does not work you could check out the switchdoctor dot net on the web.

1 people found this helpful.

Ebay is another possibility.

1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer:

Ford Galaxie Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
    G A Arne
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealersTM


Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
933 Great Deals out of 40,765 listings starting at $2,700
Used Ford Fairlane
78 listings
Used Ford Thunderbird
27 Great Deals out of 1,011 listings starting at $5,900
Used Ford LTD
14 listings
Used Buick Riviera
89 listings
Used Chrysler 300
447 Great Deals out of 15,447 listings starting at $995
Used Ford Falcon
35 listings
Used Mercury Cougar
106 listings
Used Dodge Charger
732 Great Deals out of 25,551 listings starting at $999
Used Pontiac GTO
393 listings starting at $5,995

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.