where can i find a wind sheld for a 1973 grimlinx

Asked by Mar 12, 2011 at 05:42 PM about the 1973 AMC Gremlin

your local salvage yard should have an answer for you there; sure most won't have one on hand but the thing about the the (good) old stuff is the old guy in back probably knows a guy. the guy by the cash register with the nice collar on his shirt, clean shaven and plenty of hair product will SELL you information on an overpriced one; you want the scruffy old guy in the shop with dirt under his nails and probably missing a tooth or two. have you had any luck since posting this? I know of several not far from here, but shipping from Minnesota probably isn't your most efficient option for a used product

97,065

I would be checking out AMC and Gremlin forums.

25

Not much I can say, highly suggest a good salvage yard. I have to get a new windsheild for my '75, planning on getting one from a local wrecking yard.

25

Just to add, all Gremlin windshields are the same.