Grill repair

Asked by Apr 08, 2011 at 01:35 PM about the 1972 AMC Gremlin

I have a grill with a few pieces of the grill missing any tips on how to fit it?

55

If its plastic and you can find another grill for parts or even some other plastic they now have a plastic welder

if its just a pice of the plastic cut a pic of a cheep plastic cd case and glue it in and then paint the grill

typical! I have a 75, and an extra grill. both are a little bit broken. I strengthened the grill supports so to eliminate stress on the plastic when leaning under the hood but I have yet to "solve" the problem. good luck!

98,125

I would be checking out AMC and Gremlin forums.