Mazda Demio 1999 or 2000 DW

Asked by Jan 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM about the 2000 Mazda Demio

Greetings to you all. Does anyone know how to obtain a workshop Manual or the specs data for our Demio. Haynes, Gregories & Chilton don't appear to have them.
In Australia they were called 'Shades Metro' and  in NZ 'Ford Festiva Mini Wagon' and it is sometimes referred to as the Mazda 121.
Would appreciate any ideas. thanks heaps.

10

Hi Gary, Where abouts are you, I can have a look around for you, Thanks,Colin

Thanks Colin, I'm in Porirua New Zealand.

10

There are a couple of book stores here in Auckland,I will check them out for you,

Really appreciate that heaps, Bless yoiu

oops I don't know where the extra i came from

10

Hi Gary, Have been looking around,not too much luck yet.but try this: info@manuals.co.nz , D M L manuals&motor books , Ph 03 614 7900