need parts for 72 torino

Asked by Sep 13, 2010 at 12:50 AM about the 1972 Ford Torino

i have a 72 torino that was my dads and is now mine but anyways im seeking a hood,grill,front and back fenders and bumpers plz help.....not lookin for any thing expensive

195

I have a grill if you still need one ,not show quality I repaired it severial years ago (It looks good) until I found an NOS one. Is the style in the photo what you are looking for?

you might want to search your salvage yards,you may find one with the parts you need.

765

Try this web site. It will connect you to junk yards local of all over the U.s. www.car- parts.com

15

Is your torino a grand torino or a base torino? the grand torino has the oval grill and the base torino has the full length grill like a 71 yours looks like its the base torino i have one like that and its hard to find parts for iv looked in all the junk yards in the U.S. and they have nothin lucky for me my grill is in good condition so i can just buy a grand torino and switch the fronts cuz the body on mine is so rusty it would take about 4 years to restore and the frame is rusted i half so im in need of a whole car lol !!! but if i find somethin ill get back with u but there is a guy in dayton OH who has 7 torinos like the base torino but iv never seen them so idk how good of condition thier in

15

i have a 72 sport fastback had the same owner for 21 years. the roof is rusted very badly under vinyl top its all there and runs auto on floor with 351 engine starts right up and moves.. great body parts and glass or could be restored with right person doing the roof.interior has been swaped out to a bench seat.it all looks good except the bench seat .needs recoverd. and it will need rims and tires . i have some rims i think might fit.anyway.i would take $2000 for whole car. i live in london ohio.43140.email me at cruiser6380@yahoo.com thanks