i've a legend that drives great. performs great, but it will not start if it is hot outside and the car is parked on the street; raise the hood..and sometimes it will start right up...what's going on.

Asked by Aug 24, 2010 at 06:29 PM about the 1994 Acura Legend

1,045

if it starts when cold but not hot outside, it could be a main relay

sounds like you got a bad crank scensor.

55

it could also be your main relay, the solder points crack on the main relay and sometime fail. look around the acura legend forums and see other peoples same symptoms and how they solved them

1,045

adan ruiz is right, the joints expand when hot and thats why it wont start most of the time