94 integra 1.8 dohc non vtec how can i make this beat my buddies 68 chevy c30 duelly that has a 454 in it?

35

Asked by Nov 26, 2009 at 05:16 PM about the 1994 Acura Integra

i need cheap mods that improve alot of horsepower i like to stay under 3gs

145

you should already beat a big ass truck like tht. But if u really wanna know, i would either turbo it up, or add a cold air intake, exhaust, vtec head and pcm set-up, or put cams and chip up your non v-tech

5

chiping is one of the last things you do in moding your car, thats why you see cheap ones for sale everywhere on ebay cuz people do it too soon. And puting a vtec head gasket is going to take alot of time and money. the cheapest ive seen it done right is about 3 thousand, i think a turbo kit could be a good plan but upgrade your engine and cooling system before so your car can handle the turbo.

7,275

simple mods for that price range: cold air intake, thermostat, full exhaust, shocks/struts, and chip.

35

ya that big truck has over three grand in just the motor the most i want to spend is 5 gs but he has performance like crazy in that truck and it hauls ass

20

its gonna take a lot of money to make your car faster than his. however, you can do some easy things that make your car much more fun to drive. Short shifter, suspension, and other simple mods are what i would recommend.

35

well with the 5gs i could be pushing over 800hp so if thats hard for that kind of money im doing something wrong

yes you can, but depends on who can out drive who. i've caught catallacs off gard with my v6 dakota with a full bed.

7,275

There is no way you could get 800 hp with 5gs

95

build the head (crower), AEM ems, Clutch and light wheight flywheel, and a hot ignition. depending on what he has done to his truck, you should wax him if it is tuned right.

yes he/or she can if its bottle fed.

95

if you had 800 hp in a front wheel drive street car there will be no traction till at least 4th gear

not if you have a 1 way posi kit put in.

one way posi kirt? you need lsd tranny get a b20bz block vtec gsr head with a 50 shot shall be fine or do a 75 on that ls it will hold up just fine i had squeezed on a ls i squeed bout 25 times lol befor befor it blew

345

lol 800 hp with 5 grand? That wouldn't be reliable at all and you'd just blow your shit up. Yeah, you could spend that money to get boost or nitrous and just turn the boost or nitrous up so much that you get 800+hp, but your car won't make it down the street.

45

wow your gonna need a completely built motor. Bolt on wont do you a single thing. You need to save 5 grand rebuild the motor and boosted that ls

1,515

Sell your turd. Buy a better car. Win.

1,515

of course people had to dig up this 4 year old thread for a whole lot of nothing.

345

i commented to make fun of the idiotic claims.