Water leak

Asked by Apr 03, 2015 at 05:47 PM about the 2000 Toyota Hilux

Water leak front passenger floor is
wet thought it was a/c or heater but
ran when floor was dry was a bit wet
yesterday after little rain

Hi, did you find out what it was? Mine has the same issue! Thanks Aaron.

well to me it sound that the heater radiator is gone and it needs a 8 hours work plus the part

Hi I drive Toyota Hilux vvti 2.0. When my car is parked at a particular angle it leaks water. Funny enough when it is moving yes its water consumption has changed but it is not as serious than when it is stationary. Before each trip I have to fill it up with nearly 5L of water. Some say it could be a water pump. But I disagree. Its temperature is constant and its performance is up to scratch. Why does it leak water when it is off and stationary? That can definitely not be water pump.