What type of petrol goes in a 1984 Toyota hilux 2.3

Asked by Mar 09, 2013 at 08:52 AM about the 1984 Toyota Hilux

A 1984 Toyota Hilux, according to 4 different websites I looked at does not show 2.3L engine available. they use 1.3 L 2A I4 1.3 L 2E I4 1.5 L 3A I4 1.6 L 4A I4.. and all take regular...maybe check what engine you have..again?

99,905

I only see the 1.6 and 2.2 engine listed for the '84 Hilux but I would guess that a regular grade of petrol would be called for. You could try a couple of tanks of mid-grade to see if the efficiency improves. If not, return to regular.

99,905

Confirmed! Twenty seconds apart probably due to my poor typing skills.

Hey I am a two finger type guy.. yep we were doing it at the same time, at least we agree. But in any case....regular..