I own a near mint 1971 toyota how much is it worth?

5

Asked by Feb 01, 2008 at 11:22 PM about the 1971 Toyota Hilux

It near mint and all original numbers matching truck I'm interested in selling it but not sure what i should be asking?

$1,500 to $2,000.being a 71.

40,265

Agreed, these really have no collector value, and at this point are just "old cars."

10

rigley: I just finshed restoring our family 1971 Hilux. Don't know what it's worth. I took best pickup at the 2008 TOYOTAFEST IN LONG BEACH, CA. I als0 took a 2nd in best rsesored car ( lost to best of show to a fabulous 1967 TOYOPET. EMAIL me at arndtassociates@gmail.com Les

They told me my 1991 hilux has no collector value also. Theres people that will pay more than 1500-2000. Depending where your at. Start at $3500? 1500 is like, why bother.

I had a 1970 back in the 80's.I only paid 200 dollars for it.That little truck would go anywhere a four wheel drive would go.I would love to have another one.

I see the question is still in the thread. As of Today, there are still the guys (@ gas stations etc) that ask to buy my 1991 SR5 V6 4x4, then quote bluebook. I think it's around $700. It's fully insured, if it gets wrecked, or stolen, I won't settle with the ins. Co, for less than $5900. That's just dollars. As far as how much I enjoy & enjoyed it over the years & Many" miles, its worth far more to me. What's $5900 going to get? A pile of crap gmc,Chevy, that was made in MexicO, if you can find one in decent shape, buy it, fix it, Drive it. By Far, my Favorite vehicle of all, & their were Many....,