Asked by Nov 08, 2014 at 11:05 AM about the 2008 Nissan Qashqai

Hi, I'm going to collect my new car tekna 2014 DCI CVT from the dealer on Monday and I just had a test drive and I don't know if that is quite common problem that my car doesn't switch off when the car stops on the traffic lights ( benefits from a raft of fuel-saving technologies) The sales manager told us that's normal will be ok for couple of days is that true?maybe that's faulty car? Also I noticed that the leather on the passenger side above the window has split in the leather, well glued but noticeable. I've never noticed in any other car even in my old one. I wonder if I still should collect my car on Monday or should I refuse to collect? I'll be so glad if you can answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

If you have any doubts, I would walk away. But confirm that the car doesn'tt have the idle switch off feature and see if the seat can be fix/repaired before you pick it up.