My directional will not catch what part is needed ?

Asked by Apr 10, 2016 at 10:54 AM about the 1967 Chevrolet Corvair

what part is needed to correct my directional signals failure to catch and hold when pushed on left or right?

185,705

The little plastic catches most likely broke on the switch itself, you will have to pull the steering wheel to verify, some parts stores might still have some of these, if not you will have to replace the turn signal switch.

Hey It's the turn signal switch a plastic piece under the wheel the part alone is about $80 just be careful when removing the steering wheel I snapped the center bolt on the steering column under the horn but I'm retarded so you shouldn't have that problem lol