where can I find a peugeot mechanic in San Francisco area

Asked by May 22, 2009 at 01:57 AM about the 1987 Peugeot 505

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

505 STX needs new catalytic converter to pass smog

1 Answer

Actually you can take the car to a mechanic shop that specailizes in exhaust systems. I took my '86 Turbo to one and had a new exhaust system installed complete with a new Cat-converter and I got more horse power outta my engine AND more MPG'S!

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Peugeot 505 Questions

Peugeot 505 Experts

#1 tenspeed
Reputation 40
#2 Paul Matthews
Paul Matthews
Reputation 10
#2 Rui Cruz
Rui Cruz
Reputation 10
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Camaro
282 Great Deals out of 38,302 listings starting at $1,250
Used Toyota 4Runner
319 Great Deals out of 20,550 listings starting at $2,295
Used Honda Civic
669 Great Deals out of 77,410 listings starting at $1,000

Used Cars For Sale