Value of unrestored '67 TLC

10

Asked by Jun 12, 2014 at 04:07 PM about the 1967 Toyota Land Cruiser

I have a 67 Toyota Land Cruiser in unrestored but good restorable condition. I'm wanting
to sell it as is. I would love to keep it and someday restore it to its awesome original
condition but it's not financially possible right now. Can anyone tell me a round about
value of my TLC? The body is in nice shape, minimal rust, no holes. Needs cosmetic
work and a paint job. Interior is very nice just needs a face lift. And as for the motor, it
runs but needs work. I would just like to have a rough estimate of its value if anyone
could shoot one to me! Thanks :)

10

My bad, the tag on the inside of the door says its a '70 model

1,935

Depends on the market. I'd price it where l live in Texas between $7000 and $14000, depending on how much work it needs and where it's from originally. In the right area (California), on a good desert stored TLC, you can get a lot more. If it comes from a snowy/wet/salty part of the U.S., a bit less.