need help changing getz door weather strip

Asked by Mar 11, 2011 at 09:48 AM about the 2007 Hyundai Getz

outer strip on all four doors

10

There is a mounting screw on the rear side of the door belt weather strip on the front doors, then you will be able to lift them out. The back doors have two, front and back screws to remove.

50

The weather strips (which prevents water entering door on exterior window) does not have any screws. Simply prise the old strip off with pliers. Clean the surface and pop in the new strip. Click, click, done...

10

Jose is correct. There are no mounting screws in my 2008 Getz. Follow his instructions.