Color name?

Asked by Aug 10, 2011 at 03:22 PM about the 1979 Ford Granada

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what the name of the exterior color of this Granada is? It's the green Granada L from the Dutch brochure of 1979. It is a question in a contest, but I can't find the answer...
Thanks!
Jeroen

1,285

in 1979 Ford made a color for the Thunderbird called dark pine metallic. It's a bit lighter than that but the picture is also pretty dark. Most car makers back then didn't really put out too many colors back then. I would imagine it could be the same.

Thamks a lot!

We had one of these when I was a kid. It was dark green with a bit of metal flake, but I remember my Dad saying that the color name was some kind of yellow, which didn't make sense. That could be why it is hard to find the color name.

Hi, anyone tell me what the name of the exterior color of this Granada is? I need to repaint my car but no idea what color is it