Color name?

Asked by Aug 10, 2011 at 03:22 PM about the 1979 Ford Granada

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what the name of the exterior color of this Granada is? It's the green Granada L from the Dutch brochure of 1979. It is a question in a contest, but I can't find the answer...
Thanks!
Jeroen

1,175

in 1979 Ford made a color for the Thunderbird called dark pine metallic. It's a bit lighter than that but the picture is also pretty dark. Most car makers back then didn't really put out too many colors back then. I would imagine it could be the same.

Thamks a lot!

We had one of these when I was a kid. It was dark green with a bit of metal flake, but I remember my Dad saying that the color name was some kind of yellow, which didn't make sense. That could be why it is hard to find the color name.