I own a 1977 Ford Granada 2 Dr 5.0 302 V8 it has been in a garage since 1997. It is black with red interior. It has bucket seats power windows and a steel rally steering wheel with an on the floor automatic shifter. The car has 115 k miles. How rare is this car and what is it worth.

10

Asked by Oct 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM about the 1977 Ford Granada

Found this car in a garage.  Dumped the gas tank, changed the oil, plugs, cap roster, changed the fuel pump, starter
and blew out all the lines.  She purrs like a kitty cat, want to know what the heck I have.

210,095

Worth about $1800-$2500

10

It is the sports coup. I was looking around and thought $4000, based on it being a V 8, 2 dr, condition and rarity.

210,095

To the right Ford guy your probably right. But to anyone else, the price I quoted is from the guides. I really hope you can get $4K. Start your ad there.

Do you still have the car? If so, I'd like to see some pics of interior and outside. Send to Mustangman2007@bellsouth.net