O/K lets skip the weatherstripping, how about the center consoles warning lamp indicator panels wiring harness. I have the complete harness with the exception of the pig tail that would connect under

Asked by Mar 27, 2016 at 10:59 PM about the 1976 Ford Granada

Missing the pigtail harness from the consoles
warning lamp panel to a connection under the
dash. I have the hole harness attached to the
console, need the pigtail that attaches it under
the dash.  Bill

mmm, which function stopped or did not work? we really do not know...unless the rear window defroster or heated seat or something that really does not affect the function....that's why we need to figure out what is not doin' what it should be doin!~

actually had a '79 former rental the the Grandparents Gave me...have to say that in cold weather the power steering would get a mind of it's own..my other car the ]73 Gremlin would get "death wobble" so glad the Granada was my car '80 to '85~ we can figure out which component ain't workin'~ aina~?