1985 Spinder Graduate accessories

Asked by Aug 22, 2010 at 03:43 PM about the 1985 Alfa Romeo Spider

Looking for hood emblems for '85 Spider Graduate for my husband's birthday.  Bunny

10

Hi Bunny, I have a 84 spider veloce and my favorite place to find all sorts of Alfa items (your husband will love it...hide the credit card) is International-auto.com i am sure you will find what you need.

185

You could also try www.centerlinealfa.com. They have some stuff that International doesn't and vice versa. Having dealt with both,I can say that they both give good service and seem to know wht they're selling.

Hi Meb024: Thanks for your suggestion and I'll look there. Most appreciated. Bunny

Thank you, Paolo. I'll give that a shot and appreciate your fast response. Ciao, Bunny