Should i buy an opel zafira 2007 or a Dodge caliber 2007? which is the better car?

375

Asked by Nov 03, 2011 at 09:27 PM about the 2007 Opel Zafira

im wondering should i buy a dodge caliber or opel zafira which is better...... engine? comfort?

35

The Zafira has much, much better mileage than the Caliber, however, if you're looking for the horsepower (and/or torque), the Caliber's there for you. By the looks of the cars, I feel like the Caliber would have a much smoother ride. Just look wheel wells, and the rotor position. Braking'll be comfy. However, I'm afraid the rocky roads will be uncomfortable for both cars.