Swap idea for 90 wagon

Asked by Mar 30, 2009 at 08:48 AM about the 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier

i've had this idea festering in the back of my head since i first came across my wagon.  i'd like to try and find myself a Z24 and swap that complete subframe (motor, trans, the whole rotating assembly) and use the little 2.2 for something else.  i know for a fact that these wagons came with the 3.1 liter ABS setup and whatnot, so i figure it wouldn't be too bad.  i'm not going into this blind or anything, i do know how to work on cars, i would just like other people's opinion on what my ideas are, and whether or not i should park her and butcher the crap outta her.  =] has anyone seen or done this themselves? any tips or pointers? any info would be appreciated,  Thanks! (there she is on the right, and my summer ride on the left)

No one mods in this forum?! I highly doubt that, someone give me something. Even a good idea or a bad idea thing, idk.

go to jbody.org and got 2nd gen and u can find a lot of info on wat u wanna do it should tell ya everything u need to no