What sensor is this?????

Asked by Jan 07, 2016 at 06:22 PM about the 2007 Peugeot 207

I have a problem with this connector but i dont know what it is so i cant buy
the part. Its located under the engine. The belt above broke and hit the sensor
and destroyed it.

Can anyone help please???

5

I believe it's the engine oil sensor!

I dont think so Mohammed. I just looked for the engine oil sensor on google, but it doesnt seem to look the same. I also looked for a camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor and engine speed sensor. I think its one of them, but i dont know which one. I have looked everywhere to see if there is any picture of that sensor but i cant find any. The picture is taken from the side, after removing the right wheel. The car doesnt want to start at all because the sensor is broken. But thank you very much for the fast answer Mohammed.!

Here is another picture.

10,070

I am pretty sure it is the crank sensor. Pull it out and go to an online parts house like autopartswarehouse.com or rockauto.com and look up the part for your car. it should show a picture and you can compare it.

Best Answer

Awesome. Thanks a lot. The wire and connector of this sensor are broken. Now I'm searching for "crank sensor connector" but it shows nothing for my car. Is it buyable?

10,070

I am sure they are. Try peugeotpartsdirec.co.uk. or the peugeotshop.co.uk. if you can't find it from one of the American online suppliers.

Thank you very much. It have now made my car thanks to you.