i have diesel in my sump and plenty of white smoke

Asked by Jul 20, 2013 at 07:02 AM about the 2005 Peugeot 407

hi i have a problem with my peugeot 407 i cheq my oil an i have diesel in my sump thanks

the diesel fuel to crankcase can only be found in a few locations..the throttle (haven't got any info to refer to) must be located above the crank case....check the gaskets on the throttle plate there...must be a leak on the liquid side~

Been reading on several 2005 Peugeot 407 sites talking of faulty/dirty injectors causing similar issues.

the throttle plate deals with air...no fuel....that's what I thought, but these "FRENCH" designs get you comin' and goin'...where did you find that info? your public library? dandy-

worn rings...sadly.

Some also talking of bad turbos and blown head gaskets causing smoking issues? Hope this gives you some areas to look into.