hello all , Well my vauxhall astra sri 2007 diesel is giving me a little trouble lately... It starts normally but then after a while of driving it suddenly stops and doesn't start , after 20 minutes it will starts normally. sometimes when it doesn't spot on the way eventually it doesn't start the nest time you'll be using it. when it doesm't want to start' it sounds like it doesn't have fuel but it has. Everytime i take it to the machanic it works perfect. Any help plese ?

Asked by Sep 02, 2013 at 06:47 AM about the 2007 Vauxhall Astra

,,,sort of limited for diagnostic info here, but with a cold engine, the air intake temperature must be considered by the ECU and air volume with respect to diesel injection is monitored to assure correct combustion...may be an engine temperature sensor...on thing is for sure it is temperature related...would look to the temperature related control devices~

The glow on the glow plugs is weak on account of a bad battery...five years is all you can expect from one of these newer tin/antimony batteries~