car miss firing

15

Asked by Jul 08, 2015 at 08:05 PM about the 1991 Chevrolet Caprice

I have a 1991 chev caprice and a heater hose blow so iv replaced but now the car is miss
firing, iv checked wires and distributor, is there something simple that I'm missing or
would it be easier to send to a chev mechanic

26,105

is everything dry now? pull the cap and check it for cracks...is the porcelain of a spark plug cracked

66,525

Just asking,when heater hose blowed did car run hot?

15

Kelly yes everything is dry an no cracks T_S_T yes it did run hot, I had to get it home which was a 2 minute drive home from where it blew

66,525

Check the compression on the engine,not saying it did blow a gasket,but if ran good before this happen,may be your issue.

15

Cool will do cheers