Horn Relay in Chevy Caprice Classic?

Asked by Jun 22, 2008 at 08:53 PM about the 1991 Chevrolet Caprice

Where can I find the horn relay in a 1991 Chevy Caprice Classic LTZ?

44,555

Should be in the underhood fuse box.

65

I agree it should be in the fuse box under the hood, but all Caprices are famous for the horn buttons breaking. If you are having this problem then it would be better for you to install air horns or re-route the wiring for the current horn to a toggle button or switch. Air horns really go great with a B-body! It screams get the hell outta my way.

On side the dashboard

20

The only fuse box I have found in my 1992 Chevrolet Caprice is on the side of the dashboard. I can't find any fuse/relay box/panel under the hood. So if anyone knows where it is, please let me know. I have only found two relay switches on the back passenger side and one inline fuse, but no under the hood fuse box. Also, if you push down on the horn buttons on the steering wheel and they feel squishy, there is probably something wrong.

10

hi, might have 2 pull the sterring wheel, for horn problem.that is where horn botton is, when u push it ,worn out.google how 2 fix horn botton.

Hi my mom has a chevolet caprice 1992. Like to no where the fuse for the horn. How to fix it