VTS PROBLEMS AGAIN!!!!!

Asked by Sep 19, 2009 at 06:00 AM about the 2000 Citroen Saxo

Right a few quick questions!! my alarm keeps goin off no1 seems 2 know how 2 turn the sensativity down on it or just cut the thing out so any1 know wat i can do to stop it goin off????
2nd thing my temperature is goin through the roof!!! this is no leaks or anythin so any1 had this problem and know wat i can do????? cheers!!!!!

5

make sure the fan is cutting in if it is then. could well be your thermostat quick and easy job

Exactly the same happened to mine- make sure you have water in the radiator and there are no leaks- this is the most likely thing as my radiator had just leaked all the water (fan without a radiator will do FUCKALL!. My alarm goes off when i put it on too! i just dont put it on! Rob

i agree with eclipse_115 with one thing to add. by any chance is there anything big and flat (like cardboard) in your grill? that can do it to. as for the alarm just shut it off. a friend of mine has one in his van with no remote. so i told him to dont mess with it. alarms are basicly more trouble then security.