Airbags

35

Asked by Rachel Jan 30, 2009 at 03:33 PM about the 2000 Citroen Saxo

What does it mean if your airbag light keeps flashing?

20

turn off ignition and wiggle the wires under your drivers seat, very common problem on saxos, then turn on ignition and see if light goes out, if not do same with pass seat, make sure conections are good, if all seems ok then get it to a garage as the airbag wont work and also it's an MOT fail

25

mine has done that for four years and i asked citreon about puttin it off and they told me it was £80 to fix it so i just left it. still goes through mot test because an airbag isnt a part of the test!!!

ive had the same problem with my saxo, and i removed the bulb from the clocks. the light means that there is an electrical fault on the airbag system, and the airbags won't work if you have a crash. it wants to be taken to a garage and put on the fault scanner this will cost between £30 and £80 depending on were you take it, small indepentant garages will be the cheapest

Hi can anyone tell me while I was driving my saxo cig out on me and it took a while to re start this happened about 4 times on the moterway