saxo vts

35

Asked by Dec 28, 2008 at 09:57 AM about the 2000 Citroen Saxo

whats top speed of a saxo vts

5

i got 147mph out of my saxo vts,that was with cams,manifold,exhaust system,k&n

5

sweet

5

127 mph standard

15

Manage to get 138mph on flat ground,, revving the nuts out of it,, poor car !!

Hey guys, This car is an odd one as the gearbox is capable of about 150 with the limiter rewmoved, but without mods it dosent have enough power. Mine had 145bhp on the dyno with just breathing mods de-cat and a chip to pump a bit more fuel in, and i regularly get it off the speedo on the motorway (140mph), but still has a few more revs to go (limiter at 7800rpm but comes off the speedo at about 7500) so i rekn ive got about 150 out of it. Beastly! New golf gtd didnt know what the fuck was going on! Rob

that will nearly keep up with my scooby lol

wow thats fast lol

my scoobys pushing 550bhp with dyno readout and a bit of nos.my missus has one of these cars and they are nothing but a piece of french shit.stay away from them??