electrical folt

Asked by Apr 20, 2009 at 10:52 AM about the 1998 Citroen Saxo

i have a 98 saxo vtr, and i had the car serviced when i bout it , the garage returned my car and the offside rear tail light, front side lights, cigarette lighter and dash board lights didnt work. i returned the car but they said it wasnt there folt. i changed the fuses which blew, and turned my lights on but the fuses blew again. i repeted this countless times n it still blows. iv striped all the car down to look for a bear wire or short,on this circuit but i havn't come across anithing. please help :(
cheers damo

5

find out which relay plug it is go 2 a breaker and i could put money on it bobs your uncle

check the bulbs are fitted correctly in the bulb holder, and the correct bulbs fitted, if they are fitted wrong or the wrong bulb is used then it could cause a short. if not then try putting a piece of wire from the earth on the bulb holder to the body of the vehicle