Xenonproblem Octavia RS -03

5

Asked by Jan 20, 2010 at 11:24 AM about the 2003 Skoda Octavia

i have this problem with my xenonlights...the right one only works sometimes...the bulb is replaced so i'm wondering about the "starter"...how do I check if it's worn out?

does ur car start? if so u dont need a starter

235

If the light only works sometimes there is a good chance that either a wire is loose or you have a bad conection. Check for loose wires and corrosion at contact points.

235

I am refering to the wires and connections at the light bulb, not the starter.

5

ok will try that...by starter I mean the lighter or whatever...that lights the bulb...will check the wiring next week...