When i move from a stop usually on a hill i feel the steering wheel shake.It becomes worse if i use aircon.

Asked by Jan 28, 2015 at 06:09 PM about the 2005 Honda Airwave

what is the problem and how it can be fixed

Have tires balanced, have front suspension checked, and Have a look at your serpentine belt, and wiggle all pulleys. They should have NO side-to-side play. (engine OFF) With engine running, A/c on, look at the compressor and see if it vibrates excessively.

Bob Beaman

I wonder if you are having a misfire when applying power from a stop? The A/C load makes the engine load slightly higher and makes it shake more. When were the spark plugs last changed?

Cylinder misfire. Replace the plugs and wires. It matters.