I have a vibration noise coming from the passenger side on my 1992 chevy lumina van. It did it for a brief couple seconds when turning right and than stopped and than about fifteen minutes later

Asked by Sep 04, 2015 at 12:33 AM about the 1992 Chevrolet Lumina

and again at a stop light going about 15mph, the first time going around the corner I was only going about 20.  It sounded like when you hit the ribbets on the side of the highway to let you know you went over to far..what could this be.

35

It sounds like your cv joint is going bad. They also call them half shafts...but it also could be the wheel barring. Both a little different sound wise. Cv joint is more like a click. The wheel barring is more of a humming noise. It sounds like a front end suspension problem though. Also if it ends up being the wheel barring. Usually the tierod end is bad too. Wish you luck let me know what you find.

35

I say cv joint because you said it's making the vibration noise while turning.