1992 corsica radiator bleeder valve

10

Asked by Nov 07, 2010 at 02:43 PM about the 1992 Chevrolet Corsica

i cant find it, anyone know where it is?

25

bleeder or drain? bleeder may be on the top of the thermostat housing drain should be on the bottom on one side of the tanks

10

where are these tanks in relation to the radiator, i want to drain the entire system. what does the drain look like? where and what are these tanks? thanks for the replys

25

the tanks on the ends of the radiator, should only be on one side normally on the engine side of the radiator. looks like a plastic plug on the very bottom.

10

im going to look for it now, thanks.

10

i dont see any tanks. on one end of the radiator there is a hose that goes from the radiator to the engine. i think i may drain it there. ive looked all over the radiator, and cant find a drain.

10

i just found it, i cant wait to make a mess draining it. its in a terrable place.

10

thanks again for your help

25

they always are, drained my blazer by the lower hose a few times.