I have a 92 Chevy Cavalier 4 cylinder my question is I have the heater hose which is right below the alternator on the the left hand side when I put water in the car it leaks from a high pressure hos

Asked by Dec 12, 2015 at 10:44 AM about the 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier

Where is this "high pressure hose" coming out of?(where is it plugged into from where to where?, , follow it up & tell me , maybe I can help tell ya)... and, what liquid is it leaking?... The coolant circuit is supposed to only circulate through motor, upper & lower THICK radiator hoses , ,radiator, heater hose IN and heater hose OUT returning from & to HEATER CORE, some cars have a heater core control valve, and antifreeze also circulates through HEATER CORE ofcourse..... nothing else nowhere else... Just that and water pump that punps it... Thermostat at block etc... It ain't supposed to be nowhere else.. If u see a skinny hose , it ain't supposed to be pressurized and antifreeze runs tru it , is from and towards COOLANT RESERVOIR TANK...and its as thin as a nickel ¢5 coin... And heater hoses are as thick as a ¢25 quarter ... Coin.... Maybe a little thinner.... So what's up?..